Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side

The 5th iteration of Ant Boogie's highly successful dance party, Look Who Came to Dance, was held at one of the hottest spots in NYC's infamous meatpacking district earlier this month and had to be one of the better parties I've been to so far this year. Now if you haven't experienced a LWCD party before, I will tell you that unless you're dance repertoire extends beyond the Harlem shake, it can be a little intimidating. Luckily there are people who work behind the bar that can help. Filled with about 45 dollars worth of liquid courage, I busted out the toe wop, the chicken wing, and even a bit of the robot. The place was roaring! I was tearing up the dance floor so hard I could even hear Queen Latifah cheering me on!

Then I was told to put my shirt back on. It really helps that everyone's there just to have a good time.


For more LWCD: www.antboogieworld.com

No comments: